- Constitutional Landscaping: An Analysis of Occupational Regulations of Landscape Contractors in the United States, 58 S. Tex. L. Rev. (forthcoming 2017).
- Exhuming the Privileges or Immunities Clause to Bury Rational-Basis Review, 60 Loy. L. Rev. 909 (2014).
- Licensing sign language interpreters is the wrong way to go for Idaho, Twin Falls Times-News (February 26,2017).
- Supremacy Clause bars Oklahoma law, Journal Record (February 14, 2017).
- Time for North Dakota’s music therapy license to go, Grand Forks Herald (February 1, 2017).
- Time for North Dakota’s music therapy license to go, Fargo Forum (February 1, 2017).
- Why won’t Oklahoma let American Indian artists say they’re American Indian artists? Tulsa World (January 8, 2017).
- American Indian artist shows courage and principle, Indian Country Media Network (December 9, 2016).
- Under the Capitol dome, here’s how the connected get their way, The Patriot-News (March 24, 2016).
- Nevada’s anti-competitive laws hurt businesses, public, Reno Gazette Journal (January 13, 2016).
- Constitution protects us from “irrational” occupational licensing, Grand Forks Herald (January 9, 2016).